Art Director , Benefit Auctioneer & Communications Expert
Natasha has a unique understanding of the nature of the mind, human emotions and behaviour. As a speciallist in this field myself I would say her abilities put her in the top percentile, able to inspire individuals and groups to achieve their highest potential. September 11, 2012, Elias was Natasha’s client
Natasha provides and creates truly safe spaces for personal examination and growth. No matter where a person’s darkness resides – silently buried, quietly lurking or ever present – Natasha can work with compassion and skill to help people transform.
She is not deeply embedded in any one ideology and does not push any agenda other than helping each individual reach their own unique potential. This is a rare attribute in the world of life coaching, therapy, etc.
Natasha does not provide answers or make decisions. She helps people build their own intuitive tools for making their own decisions and finding their own answers.
I know all of this to be true through my personal experience working with Natasha on and off for the last 3+ years. December 18, 2016
Martin Friesen, Contractor
I fortunately happened across Natasha over three years ago at a critical time in my life. Natasha has guided me through her Point Process with life changing results. The Point Process by no means is a quick fix or miracle cure for complex mental confusion, however a committed following of Natasha’s process has helped me achieve life changing results that have not been obtained through a life time of conventional type treatments. Natasha is a very compassionate, honorable and trustworthy person to confide and work with.
Durwin Foster, Research Assistant
In my interactions with Natasha, I have appreciated the compassionate way she approaches others. She has insight into the complexity of the human condition, which she uses to help draw out the best in others. If you want a coach who blends insight with compassion, go to Natasha.
Spending time in the dark is an inevitable part of our human experience.
How we relate to this darkness can make all the difference as we begin to see what mindful messages our dark side has for us. You can learn how to find balance and nourishment through diverse emotional states, and make peace with what is.
Come and explore a simple and direct process, if…
– you have had enough of the seemingly compulsory “keep smiling” attitude;
– you do not want to be overwhelmed, or paralyzed by the intensity of your feelings, but stand solid in the whirl;
– you want to make peace with how you feel and find nourishment in your emotions, whether they be positive or negative.
Call or Text 778 883-7817 to book your appointment.
Begin to understand you are not one with your emotions. Your emotions are visitors: they come and go. If you allow for darkness, light will naturally follow.
- Learn to replace punishing self-blame with healing self-talk;
- Acquire a balanced attitude towards your emotions;
- Understand a simple mindful process that can support you in challenging times.
I offer my services for:
– individuals wanting to live effectively and authentically with their emotional ups-and-downs;
– business professionals working under a lot of stress, wanting to preserve their mental, emotional and physical health, wanting to avoid burnout.