As I know you are alone through this…in an entrapment of identity… I first hand know it’s challenge…Rest assured the fire inside you knows the way…and knows what you need before the surface structures of the identity does. U did say the red pill.
- Creation happens in the gross, subtle, causal and non -dual…
- U R the new event horizon…the birth of a new Universe….a holographic torus…. IN A FREEFALL …….
- Source origin…. keeps expanding..teaching itself from the inside out….
To wake up to what IS makes U tremble from the inside out…. it is freakier and more wondrous…than anticipated.
- It is only through ‘resting as awareness’ U can discover “source being” as it is….. “U” in a process of undoing…perceptions. The constructs of the thinking and feeling mind is seen through…as wholeness is self revealing…. in creation!
- THIS IS A ‘SEEING’ that is gifted from wholeness..not a conceptual understanding from the thinking / feeling identity…..as seeking gets U nowhere, as the seeker is seeking him/herself….. This is discovered .when…. uncoiled….and released from identity.
A teacher cannot give you the truth.
The truth is already in you.
You only need to open yourself
– body, mind and heart
– so that his or her teachings will penetrate your own seeds
of understanding and enlightenment.
If you let the words enter you,
the soil and the seeds will do the rest of the work.
~ Thich Nhat Hanh
TO CLARIFY MY TERMINOLOGY AS TO MEANING: ‘Excerpts below are taken from WIKI and Youtube.’
EVENT HORIZON: In layman’s terms it is defined as “the point of no return” i.e. the point at which the gravitational pull becomes so great as to make escape impossible.
HOLOGRAPHIC TORUS VIDEO:
FREEFALL:In Newtonian physics, free fall is any motion of a body where its weight is the only force acting upon it. In the context of General Relativity where gravitation is reduced to a space-time curvature, a body in free fall has no force acting on it and it moves along a geodesic.
CHAKRA:Chakras, according to the Himalayan Bönpo tradition, influence the quality of experience, because movement of energy cannot be separated from experience. Each of the six major chakras are linked to qualities of our existence.
Any result of energetic imbalance among the chakras is an almost continuous feeling of dissatisfaction.
IE:When the heart chakra is agitated, people lose touch with feelings and sensations, and that breeds the sense of dissatisfaction. That leads to looking outside for fulfilment. When people live in their heads, feelings are secondary; they are interpretations of mental images that are fed back to the individual. When awareness is focused on memories of past experiences and mental verbalisations, the energy flow to the head chakra increases and the energy flow to the heart chakra lessens. Without nurturing feelings of the heart a subtle form of anxiety arises which results in the self reaching out for experience. When the throat chakra settles and energy is distributed evenly between the head and the heart chakras, one is able to truly contact one’s senses and touch real feelings.
In conclusion: Each energetic center has to be fully released and open (integrated) for our being to be clear, free and aware and CONSCIOUS in CREATION.
I am starting a monthly Sangha in Vancouver with a maximum capacity of-15 (space limitation) . I will go through the core ‘self revealing’ teaching, to uncoil, deepen and expand UR immersion into ‘wholeness.’ Details are on this web site under consultation.